MDS Aero Support Corporation is an engineering-based organization whose primary focus is the supply of test facilities and test systems for aviation, industrial, and marine gas turbine engines. Certified to both ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, MDS has supplied turnkey engine test facilities, test support equipment, data acquisition systems, and engineering services to a variety of industries and organizations around the globe since 1985.
C/C++ Qt Developer
MDS is in need of an C/C++ Qt Developer to assist with the modernization of our mission critical application. This application provides our clients with data from gas turbine engine tests such as heat level, frequencies, vibrations and gas/oil flow. The new system will be based on telecom techniques and principles.
- The successful candidate will be participating in the development of a graphical user interface for our next generation of data acquisition system products
- Participate in the generation of engineering specifications for new products
- Ensure that software meets all the specification requirements
- The delivery of fully documented and fully tested products
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Graphical Design and Qt Development
- Proficiency with C/C++ in a real-time multi-threaded/multi-tasking Linux environment
- Proficiency in telecom concepts, networks, protocols, IPC, TCP/IP stack, sockets, etc.
- Proficiency with XML and related technologies
- Experience with Model/View design patterns and programming is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Good interpersonal skills required
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent