proDAS is an advanced data acquisition and control system which meets the requirements of modern gas turbine overhaul, production, and research and development engine test facilities.
An efficient test facility data acquisition system requires complete integration with the Facility Controls, Engine Controls, Engine Throttle, and Dynamic Data System. MDS’s data acquisition systems have supported numerous engine development and production programs with over 40 systems delivered in the last decade.
Easily programmable test procedures allow the user to create straightforward testing schemes for maximum testing efficiency. Test procedures are simple to follow, repeatable, and complete. The result: an accurate automatically produced test report.
- Remote monitoring
- Real-time, deterministic performance
- Common operator interface for all testing environments
- Automated test procedures
- Multichannel, simultaneous auto calibration
- User-defined report formats
- Scalable from fewer than 100 to more than 6000 channels
- Industry standard interfaces including VXI, PCI, Serial, and Ethernet
- 0-2000 Hz scan rate with optional integrated dynamic measurement for higher rates
- Windows look and feel
- Trim balance available as an option
- Web-based remote monitoring
- Reduced testing times
- Increased data integrity
- Reduced calibration time
- Lowered hardware, support, and operating costs
- Maximized uptime
proDAS builds on and is compatible with the proven and reliable MDS-developed EDAS series of data acquisition systems, providing a low risk upgrade path for current MDS clients. proDAS offers an optional version with MIL1553B communication capability for qualified clients.