Compressor Test Facility (AneCom AeroTest)
Gas Turbine Compressor Research & Development Test Facility
High Pressure: single-flow compressors up to 20,000 rpm and air flows up to 35 kg/sec
Intermediate Pressure: single or split-flow compressors up to 15,000 rpm and air flows up to 200 kg/sec
MDS designed and supplied a Compressor Test Centre (CTC) for complete aerothermal and noise testing of compressor components.
AneCom AeroTest offers a complete package of services for aerodynamic development testing of gas turbine components, with a focus on gas turbine compressors.
Scope of Work:
- Inlet and exhaust systems;
- Aerodynamics and acoustics;
- Intake and exhaust systems;
- Anechoic chamber;
- Hydraulic control and lubrication systems;
- Driveline System;
- Three test beds to support several sizes and configurations of compressor test vehicles;
- Prime mover and compressor control system;
- PLC-based facility control system;
- EDAS data acquisition and control systems;
- Dynamic Data Acquisition System; and
- Valve Control System (VCS) to control the test article.