MDS is a fast-growing Aerospace Engineering firm currently servicing some of the world’s leading companies in more than 15 countries worldwide including Rolls-Royce, Siemens, General Electric and Pratt & Whitney. MDS not only provides custom built test facilities and test systems for aviation, industrial, and marine gas turbine engines, we also provide world class service to back it up.
MDS is currently undergoing an organizational financial transformation and we are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team on a 1-year contract.
As part of the accounting team, you will work in a project based, multi-company, multi-currency environment.
- Timely and accurate processing of overhead and project invoices (Purchase Order and Non-Purchase Order);
- Prepare bi-weekly payment runs via EFT’s and wire transfers using online banking platforms;
- Timely entry of project budget changes;
- Timely entry of journal entries;
- General filing of accounting records;
- Various ad hoc tasks and projects, which may include the preparation and analysis of general ledger accounts, assist with commodity or corporate tax filings, etc.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- 1 to 3 years of direct experience in an Accounts Payable capacity;
- Knowledge of Dynamics SL is an asset;
- Proficient in communication with team members.
- Knowledge in Excel and other key Microsoft Office software are a must
- Entering and navigating in Accounting System
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player