150,000 lbf Gas Turbine Engine Test Facility
150,000 lbf Turbofan Repair & Overhaul Gas Turbine Engine Test Facility
GE-90, CFM-56's, GP 7200 Turbofan Engines
Air France Industries KLM Engineering and Maintenance is enjoying high throughput at its state of the art, efficient, and quiet engine test facility newly commissioned in 2012.
This facility shall provide Air France with testing capability of small to large turbofan engines as part of their MRO services.
Scope of Work:
- Inlet and Exhaust Systems;
- Thrust Measurement System;
- Monorail Engine Handling;
- Engine Adapters (GE-90, CFM 56’s and GP 7200);
- Engine Dress Kit Equipment;
- Fuel Delivery and Measurement Systems;
- Oil Inhibiting and Preservation Systems;
- proDAS Data Acquisition System;
- Instrumentation and Control System Wiring;
- PLC-based Facility Control System;
- Automated Engine Test Procedures; and
- Throttle System.