MDS Blue Meets Green MDS has a pervasive culture of quality at its foundation – consistently maintaining a quality management system to ensure that we meet client requirements by delivering exceptional and environmentally responsible products and solutions exactly on schedule.
Formalized and Followed To this end our Quality & Environmental Policy was formalized and registered to ISO 9001:1994 in 1997. Recognizing the importance of excellent environmental performance, we developed processes that integrated environmental management, and achieved certification to ISO 14001:1996 in 2003. We currently hold ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certifications for our Management Systems. This system governs operations from each of our divisions.
MDS remains focused on satisfying its clients through:
- A commitment to rigorous compliance with client and legal parameters and precedents as well as other proprietary standards and guidelines that we have adopted, which underline our activities, the products we craft, and the services we provide, including those that protect the environment
- On time delivery
- The design and delivery of products of uncompromising quality and built to exacting specifications
- Economical control of products and processes
- A commitment to the prevention of pollution and the management of environmental risks associated with our products, services and operations
- A commitment to continually improve our products, processes and environmental performance