MDS gets green…
Posted on February 22, 2008
MDS is proud to announce the acquisition of M.C. Environmental Consulting Inc. This affiliation will allow us to broaden the range of services and products we offer our clients, and will help us all to fulfill the demanding environmental policies emerging in our industry.
This collaboration brings to MDS, 34 years of experience in the measurement, monitoring and control of industrial air emissions. M.C. Environmental Consulting Inc. will assist MDS with;
- Development of engine test facility Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS).
- Specification, Design, and Operational documentation of emissions control systems.
- Validation and verification of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission reduction.
- Generation of procedures for measuring air emissions and for reducing Green House Gases (GHG).
- Compliance with international emissions policies.
- Identification and adaptation of methods for particular measurement conditions.
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance auditing in air pollution measurement.
- Troubleshooting of complex air emission, abatement and monitoring problems.
- Delivery of Emissions Measurement, Monitoring and Control Training.
- Creative and Innovative Emissions Reduction Solutions.
Through progressive experience working with prominent companies in the environmental emissions industries, founder and principle engineer Maxime Cloutier and his organization have developed a solid reputation for precise emissions measurement and process expertise. As a prominent figure in this specialized industry, Mr. Cloutier is frequently solicited to consult with Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments.
For more detailed information, please contact Mr. Cloutier at;
Maxime Cloutier, P. Eng.
Chief Environmental Engineer
MDS Aero Support Corporation
1220 Old Innes Road, Ottawa (Ontario),
Tel: +1-613-744-5794 ext 472 Fax:+1-613-744-8016 E-mail: email@example.com